The real thing – best quality traditional oilskin made in the UK, finished to age and wear beautifully.
We have developed our oilskin range with a signature Merchant and Mills gingham which has been digitally printed.
Founding Red is a check of rusty red and black. Ideal for bags, accessories and outerwear.
- Made in the UK.
- A blend of oils and petroleum-based waxes are impregnated into the fiber and saturates the cloth, so the performance relies on a traditional wax/water resist application.
- Do not iron, just finger press.
- Not washable but can be re-oiled.
- Do not use any interfacing with this type of oilskin.
- We recommend sewing with a denim needle and 100% poly thread.
Fiber Content: 100% organic cotton, GOTS Certified
Width: 150cm wide
Length: Sold per half meter increment / 19.5"
Weight: 5.9oz /200gsm
Samples NOT available.
****PLEASE NOTE: all textiles are sold per 1/2meter/yard
If you require 1 full meter = QTY 2, 2 meters = QTY 4 etc...