The real thing – best quality traditional oilskin made in the UK, finished to age and wear beautifully.
A vibrant emerald green. Ideal for bags and accessories and particularly fab for a September coat and a Landgate top.
- GOTS certified organic cotton.
- Made in the UK.
Width: 150 cm wide
Length: Sold per half meter increment / 19.5"
Weight: 405 gsm / 11.94 oz yd2
Samples NOT available.
- A blend of oils and petroleum-based waxes are impregnated into the fiber and saturates the cloth, so the performance relies on a traditional wax/water resist application.
- Do not iron, just finger press.
- Not washable but can be re-oiled.
- Do not use any interfacing with this type of oilskin.
- We recommend sewing with a denim needle and 100% poly thread.