We are officially in the crunch time and if you are like me... you are not ready!
So what are some easy, quick and sweet gifts you can sew up last minute this year?
We came up with the below list and think you are going to love it!
1. Fabric Coasters - Fabric coasters are a quick (10 minutes) project that you can use all sorts of fabrics, even your scraps. Check out this easy to follow tutorial
3. Tote bag - Some of my favorite shopping bags are reusable cloth totes that I have collected over the years. And they are so easy to make! How about a Twenty Minute Tote?
4. Fabric baskets - I love a good fabric basket for scraps and for storage options all over the home. Find a great free tutorial here
5. Head Band - I am always looking for a headband for myself and my girls! Great gift idea that can easily use up end pieces of projects. Check out this free double-sided headband
7. Apron - One of the first things I can remember sewing was an apron with my mom. This Linen Pinafore Tutorial
is easy to follow and makes a beautiful gift.
8. Heating Pad - I can think of a number of people on my nice list that would love a homemade heating pad! Especially this super sweet Heart Shaped
9. Teddy Bear - I think my kids will be getting something extra special from mommy this year! Love this idea of sewing a teddy bear or stuffed animal from new fabric or old clothes. Check this out!