11 Dress and Jumpsuit patterns for fall
There’s something about dresses and jumpsuits for fall! Maybe it’s the layering, the rich textures of fabric, or the color palettes? I was going through some of our patterns and got so excited about all the gorgeous dresses and jumpsuits that I thought I would share a few.
1. Burnside Bibs Sewing Pattern - Sew House Seven
A curvy take on the everyday overalls, this pattern comes with two sewing options, various leg lengths and so many possibilities for fabric choices! We love denim with stretch or linen for this style.
2. Floreat Dress - Megan Nielsen Patterns
This asymmetrical pattern can be made using knit or woven fabrics. We love the long sleeve option paired with ankle booties for fall!
3. V-Neck Jumpsuit Pattern - The Assembly Line
Chique simplicity at its very best! This jumpsuit can be dressed down or up!
4. The Whittaker Dress Women's Pattern - Merchant & Mills
This dress can be easily made for work or play! Test your skill with this detail forward pinafore dress.
5. The Florence Top + Dress Pattern - Merchant & Mills
Florence is a sweet swingy top and dress with a button back detail and soft high low gathers. For this pattern, you would want a light weight fabric with great drape.
6. Elodie Wrap Dress Pattern - Closet Core Patterns
Another versatile pattern with so much potential for diversity in fabric choice! Dress it down with a cute pair of sneakers, Blundstone’s, or heeled booties.
7. I am CASSIOPEE - Dress Pattern - I AM PATTERNS
This dress can be paired with any fabric and is incredibly versatile. The brand even makes suggestions for modifications to change up the style of the dress each time you make it.
8. Mildred Pinafore Dress Pattern - SewGirl UK
Choose from long length or short above the knee A-line shaped apron style dress with adjustable straps with buttons. Try this pattern with thicker linen or denim for fall.
9. The Adrianna Dress - Friday Pattern Company
This easy to sew pullover dress will make a big impact! Designed to be made with woven fabrics we love it for a night out or pair with knit tights and wear it for work.
10. Nikko Top & Dress Sewing Pattern - True Bias
I feel like every wardrobe needs a mock turtle neck for fall! This long sleeve side slit dress is a perfect addition to any closet this fall.
11. Marieke Mum Jumpsuit, Playsuit & Dress Sewing Pattern - Ladies 34/46 - Ikatee
This pattern ticks off all the boxes with multipurpose options. Dress this pattern up or choose a soft fabric and create loungewear!
What pattern will you be trying? We love them all!