*Limited stock, this product is being discontinued*
Best quality organic dry oilskin made in the UK with a rip stop look.
A dark slate grey. This finish is drier and crisper than our other oilskins with a matt appearance. Unlike normal oilskin there would be no oil transfer, so you don’t need to line your garment or bag.
Ideal for bags, accessories and all our coat patterns, Foreman, Ottoline, Landgate and TN31 Parka.
- 150cm wide.
- 100% organic cotton.
- Made in the UK.
- Square size: 7mm x 7mm.
- FCF free and biodegradable.
- This cloth is GOTS certified.
- Coated with emulsified blend of petroleum jellies and paraffin waxes; the finish is Vegan.
- This material can be washed by hand, but it would need re-proofing with our spray and the surface does change, so it is best to avoid any washing if you can.
- Do not iron, just finger press.
****PLEASE NOTE: all textiles are sold per 1/2meter/yard
If you require 1 full meter = QTY 2, 2 meters = QTY 4 etc...