FEATURED SHOP OF THE WEEK Sew Baby Sew Canadian
1. What is your business name and how did you come up with the name?
Sew Baby Sew Canadian
I wanted a name that said I was proudly Canadian and that I sewed for little ones
2. What do you sew?
I sew maxaloones, pants, shorts, hoodies, underwear, shirts and dresses
3. What inspired you to start your own home-based business? Do you have any employees?
Ive always sewn for my family, but wanted to expand a little, as there is only so much you can make for family and friends
4. What is your favorite part about sewing?
My favorite part of sewing is hearing how excited someone is when they receive their finished product.
It makes me feel so satisfied and fulfilled.
5. What is your favorite sewing tip/trick you wish you had of known ages ago?!
I use a rotary cutter to cut all my fabrics. Once I discovered it I havent used scissors since. They are so fast and easy.
6. What is your favorite SIMPLIFI textile and why?
I love Lillestoff organic cotton knits!! There are so many beautiful patterns, they
wash so well time after time, and they just feel soooo good.
7. Website address?
8. Do you have a brick'n'mortar store?
I have a Hyena Cart page: http://hyenacart.com/stores/sewbabysewcanadian/
But I sell most items from my facebook group:
Here is some samples of Sew Baby Sew Canadian's work:
If you would like to be featured here on our website or in our newsletters please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!