FEATURED SHOP OF THE WEEK Organicbabywear
Posted: Sep 19 2014
Organicbabywear. I wanted a simple name that described my product.
2. What do you sew?
Leggings, shorts, bibs and headbands all from organic fabrics for babies and toddlers.
3. What inspired you to start your own home-based business? Do you have any employees?
I work on my own and I started off just making items I wanted to see my son in. It was months later that I decided to open the shop.
4. What is your favorite part about sewing?
I love creating something from scratch and to then see my son and other kids looking adorable in what I created is a bonus.
5. What is your favorite sewing tip/trick you wish you had of known ages ago?!
One is to always wash the fabric before sewing as it shrinks a bit. The other tip is to use good thread.
6. What is your favorite SIMPLIFI textile and why?
I mostly use organic knits and I love how soft and stretchy they are.
7. Website address?
8. Do you have a brick'n'mortar store?
Here are some samples of Organicbabywear work:
If you would like to be featured here on our website or in our newsletters please email email@example.com for more information!